Saturday, 16 June 2012

This is one of my fantasy photo shoots with Michelle Moist




Another video features the gorgeous Michelle Moist. I'm really into my photograph and have done a couple of adult-style shoots. However, I've never done b0y/girl, but if I ever did this is how I would want it to turn out. Of course, I would be the photographer but I'd have a well-hung black stud on hand to satisfy Michelle's needs. I love the way at the end of the clip she licks his cock clean.

This is a recurring fantasy of mine. A sexy shoot of my girlfriend with a black stud that's supposed to soft-core but some how spirals out of control with my girl getting a really good fucking on camera. I have myriad variations of this fantasy but seeing Michelle Moist posing so sexily for the camera then fucking the photographer is the closest that I've seen to it in video.

I would love to photograph Michelle Moist, particularly in a naughty shoot. Although I probably wouldn't want to shoot any boy/girl stuff, I would be keen to watch her fool around with a big black dildo. Now that would be so hot to witness first hand.

1 comment: